Our Beach Weddings in San Diego are designed to make choices simple, eliminate stress in planning your wedding, and fit any budget. Different options with each package help you choose what is important to you.
Short notice weddings are our specialty or you can book your service weeks or months in advance.
Ceremonies performed by our non denominational ministers are memorable and thought provoking. They have performed over 100,000 weddings over the last 38 years and their referrals have made our business what it is today.
The bride and groom must obtain their marriage license no earlier than 90 days prior to the wedding ceremony. Please go to our Marriage License page to get all information you need regarding getting a marriage license in San Diego.
Weddings ceremonies are available 10-7 everyday by appointment only with last appointment at 6pm. After hours and holidays available at additional costs.
San Diego has some of the best beachs & best weather in Californina.
TRADITIONAL BEACH WEDDING PACKAGES IN SAN DIEGO
• These packages can be at any romantic beach location of your choice.
• Rental equipment (delivery to site, setting up, breaking down) is included in these packages.
• Non denominational ministers can perform a civil or religious memorable ceremony and you can personalize the service by adding your own vows or traditions and we will work with you to make the ceremony personally yours.
• We prefer to use our own photographer, but we can give you a discount if you provide your own.
• Filing of the Marriage License in San Diego after ceremony.
• Liability Insurance coverage is included.
• Popular beach wedding venues book quickly so be sure to plan in plenty of time in advance for these if you are date and time specific.
GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER
• If you are date/time/location specific make your reservations well in advance. There are hundreds of locations in San Diego to get married, but some are more popular than others and book quickly. Don’t delay!
• Inclement weather: We will do your wedding at your location regardless of the weather but on occasion even beautiful sunny San Diego has rain and we cannot use our chapel as a backup as we are performing weddings there at the same time our Beach Weddings in San Diego and Destination Weddings in San Diego are being performed. A back up plan is a great idea and please give us 3 hours notice if you have to change the location due to weather conditions.
• Make an appointment for your marriage license within 90 days of the ceremony. If you forget to procure a marriage license or forget it the day of your wedding, the date will reflect sometime different than your ceremony and an extra fee will be charged for the minister to meet you another time.
• Timely weddings make for less stressful weddings for both the client and the business providing services. We can only allow a grace period of 15 minutes after your appointed time to begin your ceremony. Additional fees will be charged depending on how late you begin: $75 after 15 minutes, $100 for being 1/2 hour late, $150 for 45 minutes late, and $200 if you are an hour late and the minister agrees to stay and does not have to leave to go to another appointment. This must be paid in cash at the time of the wedding. This does not include additional time for the photographer as their contracted time is the starting time of your wedding for 1 hour only and if you are late you will receive less photos or have to purchase additional time from the photographer and this has to be paid in cash at the time of the wedding. It is always best to suggest (Even if invitations are sent out) for the guests to arrive at a slightly earlier time than the minister and staff. That way you can have all of your guests ready to begin the ceremony on time.
We have the best Beach Wedding Venues in San Diego
There are many San Diego beach wedding venues to choose: from hotels and resorts with a beach access or scenery to numerous restaurants like the IL Fornaio in Coronado that has a wonderful view of the city of San Diego as a backdrop. Toes in the sand, bluffs overlooking the water, or even some grassy knolls might inspire you to try something different for your wedding day. Beach wedding venues in San Diego are as variable as each individual couple and can be an excellent backdrop for the beginning of your new life together.
• Beach Weddings in San Diego • Elope to San Diego • Destination Weddings in San Diego • Budget Beach Weddings • Elopement Packages • Affordable Beach Weddings • Park Weddings • San Diego Wedding Locations • Home Weddings • San Diego Beach wedding Venues