Our elopement wedding packages in San Diego are designed to make choices simple, eliminate any stress in planning your wedding, and fit any budget. Different options with each package help you choose what is important to you.
Short notice weddings are our specialty! (or you can book your service weeks or months in advance). We are open everyday including holidays for chapel weddings in San Diego, Elope to San Diego packages at the beach, park, restaurant, your home, or any other location of your choosing.
Ceremonies performed by our non denominational ministers are memorable and thought provoking. They have performed over 100,000 weddings over the last 38 years and their referrals have made our business what it is today.
The bride and groom must obtain their marriage license no earlier than 90 days prior to the wedding ceremony. Please go to our Marriage License page to get all information you need regarding getting a marriage license in San Diego.
Weddings ceremonies are available 10-7 everyday by appointment only with last appointment at 6pm. After hours and holidays available at additional cost.
ELOPEMENT PACKAGES IN SAN DIEGO
• These packages are for intimate weddings of 25 or less and at any beach, park, private home or wedding venue location with standing room only for guests. No permits are required at state beaches as long as there are no decorations (arches, chairs, cabanas etc)
• Our Elopement packages can also be purchased for any location of your choice for any permitted venue, private home, hotel, etc. for any number of guests.
• Ceremonies performed by our non denominational ministers are memorable and thought provoking, and you can personalize the service by adding your own vows or traditions and we will work with you to make the ceremony personally yours.
• Filing of the Marriage License in San Diego after ceremony.
• Elopement Packages in San Diego DO NOT INCLUDE the arch, chairs, decorations, or music and they can’t be added to these packages.
KEEPING IT SIMPLE PACKAGE
This basic package includes lovely ceremony by one of our Non Denominational ministers who will help plan and coordinate your wedding ceremony and location.
CREATING MEMORIES PACKAGE
This step-up package includes lovely ceremony by one of our Non Denominational ministers who will help plan and coordinate your wedding ceremony and location.
SCENTS, MEMORIES, AND MORE PACKAGE
This upgraded package includes lovely ceremony by one of our Non Denominational ministers who will help plan and coordinate your wedding ceremony and location.
GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER
• If you are date/time/location specific make your reservations well in advance. There are hundreds of locations in San Diego to get married, but some are more popular than others and book quickly. Don’t delay!
• Inclement weather: We will do your wedding at your location regardless of the weather but on occasion even beautiful sunny San Diego has rain and we cannot use our chapel as a backup as we are performing weddings there at the same time our Beach Weddings in San Diego and Destination Weddings in San Diego are being performed. A back up plan is a great idea and please give us 3 hours notice if you have to change the location due to weather conditions.
• Make an appointment for your marriage license within 90 days of the ceremony. If you forget to procure a marriage license or forget it the day of your wedding, the date will reflect sometime different than your ceremony and an extra fee will be charged for the minister to meet you another time.
• Timely weddings make for less stressful weddings for both the client and the business providing services. We can only allow a grace period of 15 minutes after your appointed time to begin your ceremony. Additional fees will be charged depending on how late you begin: $75 after 15 minutes, $100 for being 1/2 hour late, $150 for 45 minutes late, and $200 if you are an hour late and the minister agrees to stay and does not have to leave to go to another appointment. This must be paid via Venmo or Zelle at the time of the wedding so please be prepared. This does not include additional time for the photographer as their contracted time is the starting time of your wedding for 1 hour only and if you are late you will receive less photos or have to purchase additional time for the photographer and this has to be paid via Venmo or Zelle so once again please be prepared. It is always best to suggest (Even if invitations are sent out) for the guests to arrive at a slightly earlier time than the minister and staff. That way you can have all of your guests ready to begin the ceremony on time.
• Beach Weddings in San Diego • Elope to San Diego • Destination Weddings in San Diego • Budget Beach Weddings • Elopement Packages • Affordable Beach Weddings • Park Weddings • San Diego Wedding Locations • Coronado Beach Weddings • Imperial Beach Weddings • La Jolla Beach Weddings • Sunset Cliffs Weddings